- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 3 cups Mexican blend cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, beans, taco seasoning, salsa and 2 cups of the cheese.
- Spread into casserole dish and cover with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes until the cheese on top melt.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a cheese filling for enchiladas or burritos.