Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty and easy make-ahead dip!
- 500 ml sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions
- 1 3⁄4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Mix everything, except the tomatos.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or over night.
- Add tomatoes 1 hour prior to serving.
- Serve with taco chips or corn chips.
Amazing!!! I just skip the tomato and onion...makes for a super easy snack and/or meal. It is even better after it has been in the fridge for a while...but mine rarely makes it that far.
This dip is so simple and has only five ingredients, which I normally have on hand. I made it low fat and it was delicious! Thank you Graybert for posting this yummy and addictive dip recipe!