Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
this is a wounderfully chunky nacho cheese dip
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Cheez Whiz
- 2 (12 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 lb browned and crumbled hamburger
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) can chilies (drained)
- 3 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- mix all ingredeints together and warm in sauce pan or crockpot (med setting) until chez whiz and soup blend together.
- (if using the crockpot keep the setting on low after mixture is blended together just to keep warm).
- cooking time is longer in the crockpot.