Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for the DH's Superbowl or Nascar weekends!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hormel chili without beans
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Soften cream cheese and spread in 9x12 baking pan.
- Spread chili over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
my friend Tomika used to make me this dip. It is awesome, thank you for posting the recipe. The only other thing that we did was add jalepno peppers to the top. it really gives it an added kick