Quick to fix, even quicker to disappear at our house, especially when they are served with bowls of chili!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place a paper baking cup liner in 12 muffin pan cups or spray muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, prepare corn muffins mix, egg and milk according to package directions, adding ½ teaspoon chili powder to mix.
- 4Stir in corn and cheese being careful to not over mix.
- 5Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full using a large spoon or ladle.
- 6Put muffins pan(s) into oven.
- 7Bake 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 8Remove from oven with pot holders.
- 9Let cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- 10Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 352.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g