Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
5 ingredients and 15 minutes later, you have a delicious nacho soup loaded with color and flavor! I got this recipe from a woman's day magazine a long time ago and it is so easy. I like to crush tortilla chips in it for a little crunch and garnish with sliced scallions.
- 2 (11 ounce) canscondensed nacho cheese soup
- 3 1⁄2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (12 ounce) boxfrozen mashed winter squash
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canzesty diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Whisk soup (2 11 oz. cans)and milk in a large saucepan until smooth. Stir in frozen squash.
- Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, stirring often and breaking up squash as it thaws. Stir in tomatoes.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, add to soup and cook, stirring 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.