- 1 egg
- 1 cup crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 pita breads, halved (6 inches)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg.
- Place crushed chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg. then coat with chips.
- Place in a single layer in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Spread mayonnaise inside pita halves; line with lettuce.
- Fill with chicken and tomato; sprinkle with cheese.