Recipe by crazycookinmama
From a January/February 2007 issue of Pillsbury's "Casseroles & Slow Cooker".
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken (1/4 to 1/2 inch)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 Oz)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 meidum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In large bowl, mix chicken, beans, salsa and soup.
- Spoon evenly into ungreased 8-inch square (2-Quart) glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover dish; bake 5 to 8 minutes longer or until edges are bubbly.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and olives.