Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an easy, tasty casserole.
Make and share this Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken
- 354.88 ml crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.16 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 29.58 ml chopped green chilies
- 4.92 ml finely chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 118.29 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Combine the cheeses and stir half into the chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
We enjoyed this very much. I do have to say it is on the light side when it comes to spice so I added cumin and cayenne pepper.
It was okay, but not great. We are from Texas so this was a bit bland for us. But it wasn't bad.
Delish! I made this as directed but used lime-flavored tortilla chips because I couldn't find the nacho-flavored ones. My whole family devoured this simple and tasty casserole. Thanks bmcnichol for an easy and tasty dinner.