This is an easy, tasty casserole.
Make and share this Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Combine the cheeses and stir half into the chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.