I found this recipe in a popular cookbook. This recipe is very easy to follow.
Make and share this Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄2 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 11 ounces mexicorn
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped and undrained
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 quart casserole with cooking spray. In casserole, stir chicken, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup of the cheese until well mixed.
- Cover and bake about 1 hour or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through. Top with tortilla chips; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted.