Recipe by punkyluv
from aimee's adeventures. UPDATE:JAN 13,2009: Made these and they are pretty good! I would definately suggest to add a small can of green chilis and maybe a dash of red pepper flakes to the cheese mix at the begining! It was a tad bland but still really good! I used one can of the cheese soup and one can of the southwest cheese soup!:)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked converted white rice
- 12 ounces cooked chicken, chopped into small pieces
- 15 98% fat free fajita size flour tortillas (1 point each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, water, salsa, rice and chicken in slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or until rice is done. Spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold tortilla around filling.
- Serves: 15 (1/2 Cup Rice + 1 Tortilla).
- Per Serving: 210 Calories; 3g Fat (12.1% calories from fat); 11g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 17mg Cholesterol; 704mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable. WWP: 4.