Recipe by Little Bee
This is awesome! An easy and delicious casserole to put together. Very DH and kid friendly! Watch em go back for seconds. Also great to take to a potluck.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 lb process American cheese, cubed (Velvetta works well)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained (I use Rotel)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, crush and set aside 1 cup for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush chips (not too fine).
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Spoon into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray, sprinkle with reserved chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling.