Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites. Simple and kid-friendly chicken with a crispy coating made from Doritos. Only 5 minutes prep! Please note recipe is for 2 servings.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (about 30)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Combine mayo, salt and Italian seasoning. Spread on both sides of chicken. Dredge chicken in crushed chips.
- Place chicken on lightly greased baking sheet or jelly roll pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
Very easy and yummy. We used different flavors of Doritos. We tried the Smokey Cheddar BBQ flavor and also the Fiery Habenero. We liked the habenero ones better. I forgot to drizzle the chicken with butter but it still turned out great.
We made this for dinner and were very happy with the results. To give it more flavor, I cut my chicken into slices to make them like chicken fries and breaded each one. They were great. Thank you so much!
This is a great recipe for chicken! It's simple and quick to make and it easily doubles. The chicken turned out very moist. I used baked Doritos instead of the regular ones and it tasted great. Thanks for posting LongHornMama!