Recipe by LonghornMama
From Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites. Simple and kid-friendly chicken with a crispy coating made from Doritos. Only 5 minutes prep! Please note recipe is for 2 servings.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
Very easy and yummy. We used different flavors of Doritos. We tried the Smokey Cheddar BBQ flavor and also the Fiery Habenero. We liked the habenero ones better. I forgot to drizzle the chicken with butter but it still turned out great.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (about 30)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayo, salt and Italian seasoning. Spread on both sides of chicken. Dredge chicken in crushed chips.
- Place chicken on lightly greased baking sheet or jelly roll pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done.