Recipe by JLBurnell
I really wanted a recipe for my own nacho cheese sauce...and I found this one. I can't wait to try.
Top Review by mydesigirl
This was good for plain cheese sauce. It needs to be kicked up for nachos. I served with salsa on the side and jalapeno peppers. Like the other reviewer said,green chilies would be a nice addition. I used shredded cheese. This was really easy to whip up for our cozy day inside where it's warm! Nachos,in front of the fireplace with a good DVD....can't beat that! Thanks for posting!!!
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 7 slice processed American cheese
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in flour.
- Pour in the milk and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Stirring constantly, mix in cheese and salt.
- Continue to cook and stir until cheese has melted and all ingredients are well blended, about 15 minutes.