Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from a Superbowl recipe card.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (melted)
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Stir taco seasoning into melted butter or margarine.
- Toss popcorn, corn chips, and pretzels into butter mixture and spread onto a foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.