Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Thick-cut waffle fries drizzled with a zesty nacho cheese sauce. Enjoy them as a snack, or as a side to one of the many Southwestern/Mexican burgers on this site. From Woman's World magazine.
- 1 (22 ounce) packagefrozen waffle-shaped French fries
- 3⁄4 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Broil fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe container, microwave Cheez Whiz on High in 10-second intervals, stirring occasionally, until melted. Stir in chili powder, oregano, and Tabasco sauce. Transfer fries to a serving platter; drizzle with cheese sauce. Sprinkle with cilantro.