Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this recipe up when I just wanted a little late night snack.
Make and share this Nacho Cheese Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag French fries (i used crinkle cut)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- canned jalapeno slices (optional)
- Cook fries however you like, I prefer mine baked but you could dip fry.
- In a saucepan combine soup, salsa, and cumin and cook until heated through.
- On a baking sheet, pile fries in the center of baking sheet. Pour soup mixture over top. Bake at 375 about 4 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and jalapenos.
- I have also added shredded chicken to these.
This is a sinful treat....loved it! I like the cumin in the cheese sauce. Wonderful flavour. Thanks for a great recipe, Candace. Made for PAC 2008