1/1 Photo of Nacho Cheese Fries
Candace Michelle's Note:
I made this recipe up when I just wanted a little late night snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fries however you like, I prefer mine baked but you could dip fry.
- 2In a saucepan combine soup, salsa, and cumin and cook until heated through.
- 3On a baking sheet, pile fries in the center of baking sheet. Pour soup mixture over top. Bake at 375 about 4 minutes or until bubbly.
- 4Serve with sour cream and jalapenos.
- 5I have also added shredded chicken to these.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Cheese Fries
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 1592.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.2 g