- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, hot and chunky
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beer, cumin, dried oregano and garlic powder in heavy medium sauce-pan. Bring to simmer. Add beans and salsa; stir until heated through.
- Add Velveeta cheese; stir until cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Transfer to bowl. Serve warm with tortilla chips.