Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a simple and yummy Mexican dip. Great for the crockpot!
- 1 (32 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 24 ounces pace mild salsa
- 1 lb tortilla chips
- Brown hamburger meat and place in crockpot.
- Cut up block of Velveeta into 1 inch cubes and place in crockpot.
- Pour salsa into crockpot.
- Stir ingredients together and turn crockpot on low for 1 1/2 hours or for 45 minutes on high.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
this was great just what i was looking for