Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great recipe that is alot like that dip you get in jars. It is much cheaper and doesn't use velveeta.
- 283.49 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 85.04 g can green chilies
- 1.23 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- Melt over low heat until all melted.
- Serve with nacho chips.
I love it!!!! But mom thought it was a little too salty. I can't believe only two peoplehave rated this.
Totally freakin' love it! I leave out the tabasco sauce and put in on baked potatoes. Y U M !!!
This was good. It was on the salty side, but isn't that what you want in a snack? I left out the Tabasco sauce to make it kid-friendly, and it was still tasty.