Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great recipe that is alot like that dip you get in jars. It is much cheaper and doesn't use velveeta.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Melt over low heat until all melted.
- Serve with nacho chips.
I love it!!!! But mom thought it was a little too salty. I can't believe only two peoplehave rated this.
Totally freakin' love it! I leave out the tabasco sauce and put in on baked potatoes. Y U M !!!
This was good. It was on the salty side, but isn't that what you want in a snack? I left out the Tabasco sauce to make it kid-friendly, and it was still tasty.