1/4 Photos of Nacho Casserole
CHILI SPICE's Note:
As easy as making tacos, but with a cheesy twist. So simple, quick and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (from a 1.25-oz envelope)
- 1/3 cup French dressing (sweet-spicy)
- 10 3/4 ounces Fiesta nacho cheese soup (condensed can)
- 14 1/2 ounces Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained
- 15 ounces pinto beans (canned, drained and rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups tortilla chips (nacho flavored, coarsely crushed)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 1/4 ounces black olives (canned and drained) (optional)
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix, dressing and soup. Spoon evenly into ungreased 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- 3Spread tomatoes and beans on top of beef mixture. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top. Cut a 12x9 inch sheet of foil; spray with cooking spray. Cover dish with foil, sprayed side down.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover dish; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until edges are bubbly. Top with with chips, lettuce, green onions and olives before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 692.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiesta nacho cheese soup