As easy as making tacos, but with a cheesy twist. So simple, quick and tastes great!
Make and share this Nacho Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (from a 1.25-oz envelope)
- 1⁄3 cup French dressing (sweet-spicy)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces Fiesta nacho cheese soup (condensed can)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained
- 15 ounces pinto beans (canned, drained and rinsed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups tortilla chips (nacho flavored, coarsely crushed)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 1⁄4 ounces black olives (canned and drained) (optional)
- 2 green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix, dressing and soup. Spoon evenly into ungreased 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Spread tomatoes and beans on top of beef mixture. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top. Cut a 12x9 inch sheet of foil; spray with cooking spray. Cover dish with foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover dish; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until edges are bubbly. Top with with chips, lettuce, green onions and olives before serving.