Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great all in one meal.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) chips, taco
- sour cream, for topping
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- Heat oil. Add onion and garlic. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until brown. Drain.
- Stir in tomatoe sauce and taco seasoning.
- Rinse kidney beans and toss with 1 cup cheese.
- Layer in greased casserole dish: Chips. Cheese/Bean. Chips. Meat. Taco Sauce. Cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.