I know this is a no brainer, but it is an idea of how to use up that huge pot of pintos you cooked up. I made this rather than having beans and rice again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Refry beans in a skillet with about 2 T oil.
- 2Season with listed seasonings to desired taste.
- 3When desired consistency is achieved layer crumbled chips in an 8x8 pan.
- 4Evenly spread beans and top with grated cheese.
- 5Bake at 350°F until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.1
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 822.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 48.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: