Recipe by lilchris
I know there are a ton of bean dip recipes here already, but I thought I'd share mine too. My husband always asks me to make it for parties, Superbowl, holidays, etc.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 2 (907.18 g) can refried beans
- 411.06 g can whole tomatoes
- 170.09 g taco sauce
- 680.38 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 35.43 g packet taco seasoning
- 0.25 ml hot sauce
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, liquefy tomatoes in blender.
- Combine all ingredients together in large pot and simmer until cheese has melted and is heated through.
- Serve with chips.