Recipe by lilchris
I know there are a ton of bean dip recipes here already, but I thought I'd share mine too. My husband always asks me to make it for parties, Superbowl, holidays, etc.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 6 ounces taco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 dash hot sauce
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, liquefy tomatoes in blender.
- Combine all ingredients together in large pot and simmer until cheese has melted and is heated through.
- Serve with chips.