Very quick and easy dinner. Can be made ahead and baked as needed. And this recipe is easily altered. Leave out ingredient you don't like (salsa, beans, veggies). Add things you like (diced tomatoes, lettuce after baking).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce or 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- salt and pepper
- 1 minced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 16 ounces shredded cheese, cheddar or 1 cheddar cheese, blend
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Season ground chuck with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Brown ground beef with minced onion.
- 4After fully cooking ground beef add taco sauce (or salsa) and beans.
- 5Layer mixture in the bottom of baking dish.
- 6You probably will need a large one.
- 7Spread sour cream on top.
- 8Spread cheese on next.
- 9Top with diced vegetables.
- 10Cover with foil.
- 11Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 12Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Bake
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.2
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 1161.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g