Recipe by morningglory
Quick and easy. Kids love it. Plus you can add things to this to make it your own. Diced peppers, olives, tomatoes. Anything you please.
Top Review by bmcnichol
As written, we thought this was a bit plain- the ground beef did not have any flavor. I did make this again but added 2 packets of taco seasoning to the beef and 1/2 cup of water. I then added a can of refried beans. I didn't add the sour cream to the mixture but left it on the side so those that wanted to use it could. My family enjoyed it with the changes that were made.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked
- 1⁄2 can refried beans (optional)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 8 ounces other shredded cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix beans with cooked ground beef.
- Layer ground beef in casserole pan.
- Spread sour cream over beef.
- top with shredded cheese.
- cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake another 5 minutes.
- This is a good make ahead dish.
- Put it all together and bake the next day.