1/8 Photos of Naan Flatbread Pizza
I came up with this one day when I was scrounging around in my refrigerator for something to serve for lunch. Very tasty if I don't say so myself! I bake these on baker's parchment paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In skillet, add olive oil, onion and bell pepper and saute for about 10 minutes on medium low heat stirring frequently.
- 3Add garlic and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4Place naan flat bread on a cookie sheet lined with baker's parchment paper.
- 5Slather on the ranch salad dressing to top side of naan.
- 6Then sprinkle cheese over top, then sprinkle bell pepper mixture from skillet on top of the cheese.
- 7Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is gooey melted.
- 8Remove and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naan Flatbread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1047.3
- Calories from Fat 876
- Total Fat 97.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 1957.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: