Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients to form a dough.
- Let the dough rise until it doubles, about 1 hour.
- Punch the dough down and divide it into 10 parts.
- Roll each part into a thin circle.
- Brush one side with water.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Spray a griddle with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the circles on the hot griddle, watered side up.
- Cook until half done or lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.