Recipe by Debbwl
Picked this recipe up at the check out stand. It makes a quick and easy lunch.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
This made a nice, filling sandwich. I added garam masala to the spread and warmed it in the microwave. Added some finely chopped cilantro with the lettuce and chicken. Threw the naan on the grill to warm it and add a little char. Thanks for sharing this neat sandwich idea. Made and reviewed for Everyday is a Holiday Tag.
- naan bread, 2 large (or 4 small)
- 44.37 ml mango chutney
- 44.37 ml tomato paste
- 236.59 ml rotisserie-cooked chicken, diced (not cold)
- 236.59 ml romaine lettuce, diced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450*F. Place bread on baking sheet and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir together chutney and tomato paste in a small bowl. Spread mixture over one piece of bread.
- Toss together remaing ingedents in a medium bowl and pile over tomato mixture. Top with remaning bread and cut into four pieces.