Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm always looking for different pizzas. I came across this recipe in the Our Compliments magazine from our local Sobeys grocery store. I tweaked it a bit to suit our tastes. Hope you enjoy it.
- 8 naan bread, breads
- 2 cups tzatziki, sauce (store baught or your favorite)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken, seasoned with
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 red pepper, diced smallish
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place bread on baking sheets.
- Divide the tzatziki sauce over each bread.
- Sprinkle some cheese over.
- Place an equal amount of the peppers and chicken on the bread.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 10-15 min or until desired crispness is reached.
- Keep an eye on them after 10 minute so they don't burn.
- Sprinkle desired amount of green onions to finish.
Thanks to Best of 2011 Cookbook Official Game I piced this recipe to try.
For the sauce I chose to use Tzatziki.
what an amazing lunch I had today! Looking forward to having this recipe again.
My family really enjoyed this dish and it had a wonderful flavor, different but good with a tanginess from the tzatziki. This would work with other flat breads too.I made this for Best of 2010 Cookbook Tag. Thanks for a new family favorite!
I did just a few changes. Substituted store bought garlic Alfedo sause for yours. Also added finely chopped back bacon. Very good. Thanks for my good start.