I just bought Nigella Lawson's latest cookbook, 'Nigella Express' which has a recipe for Naan Pizza. The only ingredient I had in was the naan, but I liked the idea and adapted the recipe to fit the ingredients I had in my fridge and larder. The recipe is very versatile and you could play with all kinds of toppings, for example using pizza sauce instead of the pesto, using a different cheese or adding mushrooms. This makes a great snack or even a quick and easy dinner if served with a side salad, it would even make a nice appetizer to share. Oviously you can double, trebble or quadrouple the recipe to meet your needs.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/400F/Gas 7.
- Place the naan on a baking tray.
- Spread the pesto all over the naan.
- Scatter the tomatoes, olives and cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle with oregano on black pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 7-9 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.