1/1 Photo of Naan Bread Pizza
I just bought Nigella Lawson's latest cookbook, 'Nigella Express' which has a recipe for Naan Pizza. The only ingredient I had in was the naan, but I liked the idea and adapted the recipe to fit the ingredients I had in my fridge and larder. The recipe is very versatile and you could play with all kinds of toppings, for example using pizza sauce instead of the pesto, using a different cheese or adding mushrooms. This makes a great snack or even a quick and easy dinner if served with a side salad, it would even make a nice appetizer to share. Oviously you can double, trebble or quadrouple the recipe to meet your needs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 200C/400F/Gas 7.
- 2Place the naan on a baking tray.
- 3Spread the pesto all over the naan.
- 4Scatter the tomatoes, olives and cheese over the top.
- 5Sprinkle with oregano on black pepper.
- 6Place in the oven and bake for 7-9 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naan Bread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 570.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: