Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A recipe from Ricardo posted for ZWT8 India
- 3 naan bread, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter, melted
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the baking sheet, toss the pieces of bread with the butter. Lightly season with salt. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Toss a few times during cooking. Serve the croutons warm or cold.
- Tips: In Indian cuisine, they often use clarified butter, or ghee. We now find clarified butter more easily in grocery stores.
Quick, simple, excellent! Thanks for sharing!
WOW! Delicious! As a rule, I tell waitresses to hold the croutons when ordering a salad! But I will be making these little gems for all of my salads at home! They would be an accent to any salad or soup. I just ate them plain as a snack. Made for Photo tag.