Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super Fast, Yummy, and Spicy!
- 2 (15 ounce) cansnalley mild chili
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 (4 ounce) cans jalapenos
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) boxesthe cheesiest kraft macaroni
- In a large pan mix Chilli, Green Chillies, Jalapenos, MexiCorn, and shredded cheese.
- Boil Noodles and then add everything all together.
This was pretty good! I love how simple it is to throw together. The recipe doesn't state wether the cans of jalepenos and corn should be drained or not so I didn't. The end result was pretty HOT so I think next time I will make sure to drain the jalepenos!!! Make sure you prepare the mac and cheese sauce as directed on package. Thanks for posting!