1/4 Photos of Mystic Pizza (A B M)
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Based on a recipe from Lora Brody's cookbook, Pizza, Focaccia, Flat, and Filled Breads From Your Bread Machine -- Perfect EveryTime. In her introduction she says, "Did you see the movie? If not, rent it to eat with this version of the pizza it inspired. There's nothing like sharing a great pizza meal with Julia Roberts."!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons water
TO FINISH THE PIZZA
- 2Place dough ingredients in the machine in the order recommended by its manufacturer.
- 3Program for Dough, Basic Dough, or Manual, and press Start.
- 4TO FINISH THE PIZZA:.
- 5When dough cycle completes, transfer the dough to a floured work surface and let rest for 5 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 7Lightly dust a heavy baking sheet with cornmeal and set it aside.
- 8Roll out the dough to an 11-inch circle.
- 9Transfer the dough onto the baking sheet.
- 10Brush the olive oil over the surface of the dough and then shake on salt and pepper.
- 11Leaving a 1-inch border, spread the sauce over the surface of the dough and top the sauce with the mozzarella.
- 12Bake the pizza for 20 minutes until the crust is a nice golden brown.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mystic Pizza (A B M)
Serving Size: 1 (1019 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1882.4
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 4969.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 268.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 65.2 g