Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great salad for the holidays
- 2 2⁄3 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- Mix first 3 ingredients and press into a 9 X 13 inch pan. Bake 10 minutes at 325. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and Cool Whip together. Place on on crust and refrigerate.
- Mix together the boiling water, strawberry jello, and frozen strawberries and let it congel slightly. Pour over Cool Whip mixture. Refrigerate. Keeps well. Serves 12 to 15.