Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I first tried this salad a grocery store deli. I liked it so much that I requested the recipe from them but they wouldn't share it. I tinkered with it for many tries and finally came up with a very close match. It is a little different because it has quite a bit of pepper in it. Try it at least once the way it is posted I bet you will like it as much as I do. It is a touch spicy but you can't really tell why, thats why I call it Mystery Pasta Salad.
- 453.59 g rotini pasta or 453.59 g any curly pasta
- 473.18 ml cabbage (shredded or chopped)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced (medium dice not too tiny)
- 1 green pepper, diced (medium dice)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 354.88 ml salad dressing (whipped salad dressing is recommended store brand is fine)
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml white vinegar
- 7.39 ml black pepper (yes that's correct)
- 7.39 ml seasoned salt (Lawrey's recommended)
- Cook pasta as directed on the container. Add remaing pasta mixture ingredients. Mix dressing ingredients and add to pasta mixture. This salad is best if made 24 hours in advance to let flavors meld.