Recipe by New Nana
Don't let the name scare you. This is a great dessert. Just make sure your guests taste it BEFORE you tell them what's in it. I hope you enjoy serving it as much as I have.
Top Review by smns65
Suprisingly this is one of the best tasting and easiests fudge to make. You can't taste the Velveeta. All it does is make it rich and creamy. The best thing is you can make this fudge on a rainy day. You can't do that with a cooked fudge. It won't set up.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and Velveeta cheese together.
- In large bowl, combine confectioners sugar and cocoa.
- Add nuts.
- Stir vanilla into melted cheese and butter.
- Pour into sugar mixture.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into greased 9x9 inch pan and put in refrigerator until set.
- Cut into small squares and serve.