1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from one of Joanne Flukes many mysteries, unfortunatley I can't remember which one. Posted for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add sugar to melted butter and mix. Allow to cook, then add beaten eggs and mix well.
- 2Stir in the can of tomato soup. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
- 3Next add the raisins and walnuts, stir.
- 4Add in flour 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Let dough stand for 10 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown on top. Let stand on cookie sheet for a minute and then finish cooling on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mystery Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 185.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g