- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups chicken meat, diced
- 3 ounces slivered almonds
- 1 (4 ounce) can chinese noodles
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Stir in teh flour' add milk and bouillon cubes.
- Cook until thick; cool.
- Add eggs and mayonnasie; fold in chicken, almonds, and noodles.
- Add seasonings.
- Bake until brouwn at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Heat together and serve as gravy to go over casserole.
- Note: I have precooked my chicken before and I have cooked in casserole. I prefer to precook it some, but not completely done.