Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from my SIL's MIL. I love different types of Potato Salad.
- 4 lbs red potatoes, boiled and cooled
- 10 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1 jar pimiento, drained and chopped
- 1 jar Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes, leave jackets on.
- Cut potatoes in halves or quarters (depending upon size) Add next 6 ingredients.
- Add miracle whip and salt and pepper to taste.