Prep 10 mins
Cook 33 mins
This is a rich recipe with lots of flavor
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 3 pieces ea
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 (13 1/2 fluid ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 medium onion, sliced in long thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in long thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup baby carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Put oil in large skillet saute ginger and garlic approximately 1 minute.
- Add onion, bell pepper saute approximately 2 minutes.
- Add curry paste and blend with other ingredients.
- Brown chicken with along with other ingredients in the skillet.
- Add Coconut cream and baby carrots to skillet and cover and simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Then season with fish sauce.
- Serve over a bed of steamed rice.
- *Note:you may use more or less curry paste depending on how spicy you want the chicken I like mine spicy!
- **Note:Curry paste and fish sauce can be found in ethnic stores or oriental grocery stores.