Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy and quick dip to make and it's a hit at parties. I make this all the time!You'll love it too.
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, crumbled (with the liquid)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of drained capers
- 3 -5 dashes hot pepper sauce
- pita bread or cracker, to serve
- Blend the first 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- It's better if prepared the night before so that the flavor of the garlic comes out.
Fabulous feta taste, what more do you want...My daughter's request to make this one....good choice...used non-pocket pita wedges and naan for dipping....excellent taste...only suggestion -- don't add all the feta liquid at once..found I didn't really need it all.