Recipe by Monica Pileggi
This is a very easy and quick dip to make and it's a hit at parties. I make this all the time!You'll love it too.
Top Review by FEPO
Fabulous feta taste, what more do you want...My daughter's request to make this one....good choice...used non-pocket pita wedges and naan for dipping....excellent taste...only suggestion -- don't add all the feta liquid at once..found I didn't really need it all.
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, crumbled (with the liquid)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of drained capers
- 3 -5 dashes hot pepper sauce
- pita bread or cracker, to serve