Recipe by SandwichQueen
These are my version of a recipe I got from a woman in the food co-op we participate in. We doubled the recipe. They were even better cold the next day for breakfast!
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 dashes paprika
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Place zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt; let sit for at least 30 minute to release the water then rinse well and drain completely.
- Stir together zucchini with all ingredients except eggs and stir; stir-in eggs.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium. No oil needed.
- Place heaping tablespoons on hot pan and spread out a little bit.
- Cook 1-2 minute each side, until golden.
- These may be served with sour cream if you wish.