Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was looking for a good recipe for zucchini bread and found a recipe for carrot bread. I changed the recipe a little bit, and was very happy with the results. A very good bread.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup grated zucchini (1-2 zucchinis)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Grate 1 cup of zucchini,leaving the skin on.
- Combine eggs,sugars, oil, zucchini, pineapple, and vanilla in large bowl mixing;mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture.
- Fold in nuts.
- Turn into 2 greased and floured 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 by 21/2 inch pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until bread tests done.