Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another real man's recipe from my kitchen. Made in a crock pot it is quick, easy and tastes great.
- 425.24 g can chili (I prefer Stagg Classic)
- 425.24 g can kidney beans or 425.24 g can black beans
- 113.39 g can mushrooms (pieces & stems)
- 1389.12 g can Swanson chicken broth
- 907.18 g jar spaghetti sauce (I prefer Classico tomato & basil)
- Open the four cans and one jar and throw everything into the crock pot, low setting.
- Go to work.
- When you get home open a dark beer, put on your favorite TV show and eat.
- Use less chicken broth for a thicker soup.