Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another real man's recipe from my kitchen. Made in a crock pot it is quick, easy and tastes great.
Make and share this My World Famous Four Can Chili Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili (I prefer Stagg Classic)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans or 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (pieces & stems)
- 1 (49 ounce) can Swanson chicken broth
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I prefer Classico tomato & basil)
- Open the four cans and one jar and throw everything into the crock pot, low setting.
- Go to work.
- When you get home open a dark beer, put on your favorite TV show and eat.
- Use less chicken broth for a thicker soup.